Create an Invoice After Loading Truck
How to create an invoice for the order after loading the goods on the truck for drivers?
- Click on “Today’s Order for delivery” button,
- The driver can check order and go to the warehouse location and load the goods,
- Click on “Stops” button here you will see Delivery stop for today
- Select customer
- Press “Finish All” button
- Click on “Confirm Qty in truck” so the warehouse person will load the orders onto the truck
- Click on “Submit” button
- When it asks you “Mode of payment”, you can select the mode of payment from the drop down menu: Cash, Check, Credit Card
- Click on “Add” button
- It will ask for digital signature, add Signature
- Click on “Save” button
- The invoice will be shown as PAID, and the driver can check these invoices in the “Invoices” button in the Driver App.