Effective date: August 10, 2018
Indigo Olive Software (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the mobile and desktop application (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we will ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information about your customers that can be used to assist you in your day to day activities while using our application. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City.
- Log Data.
This data will come from your servers or ERP and store on our servers. The data is then transmitted to and from the Service. The only time any emails are sent to your customers is if you press the E-Mail button on the invoice screen.
We may also collect information generated by the Service that logs activity about your app usage to be used only by software developers at Indigo Olive Software to help assist in any repairs that may be needed. This data can be viewed by you using the Administrator Web site. The information can also be deleted by you using the Administrator Web site.
This Log Data may include information such as the time you were using the app, what page and function you were in, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Indigo Olive Software uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Indigo Olive Software may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Indigo Olive Software.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: www.indigoolive.com
By phone number: +1 (888) 788-4634
By mail: 1001 – Indian Creek Road, Wynnewood, PA 19096.