What are Unsent Orders and Where to find them?
Unsent orders are like draft emails. You started creating one, but didn’t send it right away. So when you have an order that you started working on but didn’t submit, they appear in the Unsent Orders Page.
When you are ready to submit one of these orders:
- Go to the Unsent Orders page
- Click on the order you are ready to finalize
- Edit quantities with the help of ‘-‘ and ‘+’ buttons or simply type in the quantities
- Click the “Add Product” button, to add any new products to the final order
- Click the “Confirm” button on the top once you are finished adding products and their quantities.
- Click the “Save” button in the pop up.
- Click the “Signature” button to get the customer’s signature
- Click the “Submit” button to submit the final order.
- Once the order is final, it will be removed from the Unsent Orders page and will appear in the Submitted Orders page (along with other submitted orders)
View the video tutorial below